Felted Eyeballs- Here's lookin' at you kid!
Do you find yourself needing more fun little Halloween decorations and you're a fan of felting?
Well, me too!
I've been making things with all the traditional Halloween motifs, but I will have to say I am a big fan of the "eyeball"
So here is what I came up with:
- Essa G. favorited Felted Eyeballs 15 Apr 18:47
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Felted Eyeballs 01 Sep 14:55
- mmotse03 favorited Felted Eyeballs 19 Aug 22:21
- asia.pearce added Felted Eyeballs to Plushie 27 Jul 23:13
- Chudames favorited Felted Eyeballs 13 May 05:51
- ThatLittleWhiteRabbit favorited Felted Eyeballs 14 Apr 19:45
- danica.beschta added Felted Eyeballs to Plushies for christmas 29 Nov 06:27
- zoegirl221 added Felted Eyeballs to halloween 15 Sep 23:51
- gothicguppy favorited Felted Eyeballs 03 Apr 17:10
- kiaravalentine added Felted Eyeballs to Peluches 10 Feb 21:40
I cut a small circle of green flat wet felted roving and then needle felted it onto the eyeball.
I then cut a small piece of the black and rolled it into a tiny ball (wet) and then needle felted it onto the center of the green area of the eyeball.
Designer note: I realize my eyeballs are not the same size. I am OK with that. I think that makes them "spookier"