Fun and useful little pincushion to decorate your sewing room
I saw the picture in a book I got from the library and, with some alterations, made my own version. I had to crochet the stump and used old green toweling for the grass. The toadstool, door and stones are felt and the window is yarn and some fabric I had. I made the flowers on the grass from ribbon and used appliques for the climbing vine. Around the door and window is part of a braided handle from an old gift bag.
The base is 4.5" round and the stump is 2.25" tall and 1.75" round.
- Pamela D. added Fairy Tale Pin Cushion to sewing 01 Feb 19:48
- Pamela D. favorited Fairy Tale Pin Cushion 01 Feb 19:47
- Sveta favorited Fairy Tale Pin Cushion 12 Jun 06:26
- Sandy D. favorited Fairy Tale Pin Cushion 22 Jan 23:28
- Twiggypeasticks favorited Fairy Tale Pin Cushion 05 Oct 17:08
- Lynn B. commented on Fairy Tale Pin Cushion 04 Dec 11:49
Jillys Stuff posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!