Wallpaper I made from a sheet!
I found the tutorial for this at
Mine doesn't look the greatest but it will do for my room.
You can go the website for the tutorial or read mine here.
- Key West Witch favorited Fabric Wallpaper 08 Aug 00:41
- kittybadass5 c. favorited Fabric Wallpaper 18 Jun 01:24
- Sarah S. added Fabric Wallpaper to Things to spruce up a room 19 Jan 06:21
- Kim M. favorited Fabric Wallpaper 13 Sep 23:29
- tiffinni z. favorited Fabric Wallpaper 07 Jul 02:10
- Julie A. added Fabric Wallpaper to to make 06 Jul 06:31
- marlene j. added Fabric Wallpaper to Dekorativt 12 Jan 20:25
- Hayley J. favorited Fabric Wallpaper 09 Jan 03:49
- airagirl.here added Fabric Wallpaper to wall 18 Dec 10:13
The elastic was dead in my fitted sheet so I cut it out and tore along the grain line to get straight sides
I made cornstarch paste by mixing 1/2 cup of cornstarch with 8 cups of water. I whisked this together on the stove on medium heat until it became clear and had no lumps and had thickened.
After it had cooled I got my sister to help me hold up the edges of the sheet so they were aligned with the edges of my wall and I painted on the mixture and smoothed all the bumps out.