Simple and sweet card for any occasion
I love to give cards to my friends. So I decided to create a card that would truly come from me. My inspiration for this flower card, was a poinsettia. If you think I should do another one, comment!
- craftiequeen2000 entered her project Fabric Flower Card to Ecojot 15 Apr 12:52
- craftiequeen2000 entered her project Fabric Flower Card to Jump From Paper 03 Feb 17:43
- Cupcake_Warrior =) added Fabric Flower Card to Stationery, pens, pencils.... 02 Feb 16:37
- craftiequeen2000 entered her project Fabric Flower Card to Nicely Noted Contest 02 Feb 15:39
- craftiequeen2000 entered her project Fabric Flower Card to Cricut Contest 02 Feb 15:39
Draw a flower petal on one sheet of paper. (You can make it any shape you want, but I made mine in a sort of triangular one) then cut it out. Draw a small circle about the size of a bottle cap and cut it out for the center. Lastly, draw a long oval for the leaves, then cut it out.
Place your petal template onto your fabric, and while holding down with your thumb and index finger (so you won't cut yourself!) cut around it. Depending on how large your flower will be, is how many petals you should cut out.
Fold your 2nd sheet of paper on half. Put a thin line of crafting glue on the petal then place it on your card. Glue another petal on connecting the two at the corner. Continue until you have a ring of flowers.
Move down, then start again. The tops of these petals should be sticking up in-between the ones above them.
Trace the circle as you did the petal onto the jean fabric then cut it out. Glue it in the center of your flower.
Trace the leaves onto the jean fabric, cut it out, then glue it at the base of your flower. You may want to slightly peel up the edges then stick them slightly under the petals for a more neat look.