Fabric Covered Notebook
I bought a notebook from the dollar store but didn't like the cover. This was an easy way to make it more attractive.
- autumnrose.lee favorited Fabric Covered Notebook 27 Jan 02:47
- Carol S. entered her project Fabric Covered Notebook to Japan Crate 23 Apr 07:16
- Carol S. entered her project Fabric Covered Notebook to Picattoo 19 Apr 21:08
- Crafterella added Fabric Covered Notebook to Blair Waldorf 06 Dec 00:21
- WaterAngel added Fabric Covered Notebook to Misc. 24 Apr 14:14
- Ana M. favorited Fabric Covered Notebook 05 Oct 17:34
Lay the open notebook down on the fabric.
Cut the fabric down to size, about 2 inches bigger, on all sides, than the notebook.
Cut notches in the fabic where it lines up with the spine of the notebook. Fold the notched fabric down and attach with spray adhesive.
Spray both the outside cover of notebook and the wrong side of the fabic with spray adhesive.
Wrap the fabric around notebook cover, being sure to push out any air bubbles that may form under fabric.
Make sure that the fabric is not stretched too tightly around the notebook or else you may not be able to close the book.
To cover the inside panels, I cut fabric to size and attached using spray adhesive. I folded all of the fabric edges under so that it would not fray.