A cute random box for everything and anything, take 2
This is one of 2 boxes that I made, the other is using The Nightmare Before Christmas . I bought 2 boxes at dollarama and couldn't decide which to use so I used both. This one had a ugly handle on it that I had to pull off, it left little holes, but it's still cute!
There is going to be a mirror on the top on the inside next to the Emily in the dress as soon as I find one that works,I'll update the pics when I do this.
To anyone who's wondering, I cut out all the pictures and used mod podge to secure them to the box, when that dried I varnished the whole thing with 2 coats. I made a collage at the bottom of this box becasue there were too many perfect pictures to choose from, so I used mostly all of the ones I had, I didn't fit in 2.
It took a while because I had to find the pictures I wanted and all the podge and varnish coats had to dry, but I'm happy with them :D Check out my other one if you have time!
- Tierra T. favorited Emily The Strange Painted Box 16 Nov 22:41
- S T. favorited Emily The Strange Painted Box 12 Oct 12:50
- Conner W. added Emily The Strange Painted Box to craft ideas 08 Jul 20:39
- Conner W. favorited Emily The Strange Painted Box 08 Jul 20:38
- SvarteRoser favorited Emily The Strange Painted Box 24 Mar 21:52
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Emily The Strange Painted Box 22 Mar 12:07
- Queen of the Sidhe favorited Emily The Strange Painted Box 26 Nov 23:58
- Lament of the Rose added Emily The Strange Painted Box to emilybox 16 Nov 06:04
- Devilish Angel favorited Emily The Strange Painted Box 26 Jun 14:40
Alexis W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!