A doodle with threads.
I don't actually remember how long this took me to make. Most of the time I worked on it either in my lunch hour or while watching tv.
- Gemma favorited Embroidery Art 02 Apr 19:17
- TheSewingMaven favorited Embroidery Art 25 May 05:50
- sarah g. favorited Embroidery Art 13 Apr 04:27
- Nora E. added Embroidery Art to Projects to try 24 May 15:18
- piefacetoldmeso favorited Embroidery Art 25 Feb 00:53
- mlarmalade favorited Embroidery Art 16 Nov 02:43
- ale_corason favorited Embroidery Art 14 Nov 20:08
- Tessa Y. favorited Embroidery Art 14 Nov 19:59
Place your fabric into your embroidery hoop, I used a light weight cotton/calico but you can use whatever fabric you like (or in my case what was at the top of my fabric box)
Using each one of the colours you chose to use, use a running stitch to put on a basic design across the fabric.
You can mark out the pattern or just go freehand and random as I did.