A Beautiful, elegant, and lovely frame for keeping memories safe.
This frame includes beautiful, soft black lace. Roses, and even a small steam punk pendant
- Key West Witch favorited Elegant Gothic Frame 12 Sep 07:48
- Kinhime Dragon added Elegant Gothic Frame to Diy room 12 Jul 18:21
- risa w. favorited Elegant Gothic Frame 30 Sep 12:43
- TwistedRomantic favorited Elegant Gothic Frame 05 Aug 06:03
- ellie j. favorited Elegant Gothic Frame 05 Jun 18:38
- Samantha T. favorited Elegant Gothic Frame 03 Apr 03:00
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Elegant Gothic Frame 03 Jan 13:43
- Diamond Sight Creations added Elegant Gothic Frame to Make List 15 Sep 11:46
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Elegant Gothic Frame 31 Aug 22:26
First paint the frame black (or match the color of the lace you picked from)
glue the first layer of lace down
take the ribbon and cut it to fit on the inside of the sides of the frame to cover the glue marks.
measure the length of the frame and cut a rectangle about 2 inches wide and the whole 1/2 yard long
gather the rectangle in the middle and use the hot glue gun to glue the middle of the gathered fabric onto the middle of the frame's sides.
now decide where to glue the flowers and pearls down, then glue them in place and enjoy!