Echeveria Recipe 2: With Company
- Bobbi B. favorited Echeveria 18 Apr 01:16
- carys D. favorited Echeveria 12 May 15:50
- Emma H. favorited Echeveria 15 Apr 14:02
- Bigger Than The Three Of Us added Echeveria to Blake Lively 01 Apr 12:25
- Rebecca M. favorited Echeveria 05 Jan 15:52
- Moira A. favorited Echeveria 02 Jan 18:09
- Alexx M. favorited Echeveria 25 Dec 01:48
- Meta H. added Echeveria to gardening 19 Dec 15:17
- Mariah E. favorited Echeveria 14 Nov 22:21
- MissDarkMark added Echeveria to Dita von teese room 10 Oct 17:34
You Will Need
Spoon in the cactus mix, following the same gentle slope. Unpot the plants. Begin planting from large to small and back to front, starting with the blue chalkstick, then the jeweled crowns, the stonecrop, and the echeveria. The chalkstick makes an interesting backdrop for the other rosette plants.
Place in the twig for a nice accent. Use a small funnel to cover the cactus mix with the decorative gravel. Attach a length of twine to the teardrop and hang it in a window. Water with a spoon or a dropper, making sure to spread the water out evenly and that none sits at the bottom of the glass.