Easy & sweet last minute Valentine idea
I think we can agree spooning is one of the nicest and most intimate things a couple can do. So when I started making a Valentine’s Day card, I decided spooning was the way to go. Also, puns were in order, cause they seem to never be out of style. This is how the easy spoon Valentine was born.
- fathima A. favorited Easy Spooning Valentine 15 Feb 15:41
- Abbey B. favorited Easy Spooning Valentine 15 Feb 01:31
- piefacetoldmeso favorited Easy Spooning Valentine 12 Feb 21:14
- Richter B. favorited Easy Spooning Valentine 12 Feb 00:32
- kittenhood published her project Easy Spooning Valentine 11 Feb 07:43
Start by painting the front of your spoon with a coat of nail polish. Once that’s completely dry, apply another coat and let that one dry too.
In the meantime, make your card from half a sheet of paper, which you fold in two. Write "I will always want to" in your own handwriting. Alternatively, make a computer file and print it.