Easy Leopard-Print makeup
Creating a leopard-print makeup look is pretty easy!
Check out my video to see how to do it~
- declan o. favorited Easy Leopard Print Makeup 11 Jan 09:16
- VillainousNinja added Easy Leopard Print Makeup to Beauty 31 Jul 02:13
- LizzyLovesSatan commented on her project Easy Leopard Print Makeup 26 May 02:08
- Cat Morley favorited Easy Leopard Print Makeup 26 May 02:04
- Cat Morley commented on Easy Leopard Print Makeup 26 May 02:04
- LizzyLovesSatan published her project Easy Leopard Print Makeup 26 May 02:03
Watch the video tutorial!
First, apply primer to the desired area, and apply a base eyeshadow color of your choice. I used bright pink.
Next, apply your lighter liquid eyeliner in randomly shaped and sized splotches all over the area. Keep them fairly round, but irregular at the edges.
Then, draw little C shapes on each side of the light splotches, with your darker liquid liner. Vary these in size and shape, and position relative to the lighter splotches.
Next, add some small spots. I did this with the darker color. You can use either color, both, or a different color entirely.
Finally, I added some pink glitter liner on top of the light purple areas!