Fast and easy transfer
I'm not very good at drawing so I'm always looking for easier ways to transfer images to work with.
I found this in a book and thought I would try it since I didn't have anything that worked well for fabric. I already had all I needed and found it worked really well, and quickly!
- Key West Witch favorited Easy Image Transfer 29 Jun 07:42
- bovdwal added Easy Image Transfer to handig! 31 Jul 19:40
- distel d. favorited Easy Image Transfer 18 May 13:19
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Easy Image Transfer 25 Apr 13:59
- Sophie E. favorited Easy Image Transfer 15 Mar 12:03
- Jaybird favorited Easy Image Transfer 24 Feb 05:21
- kristy c. added Easy Image Transfer to cool ideas 22 Feb 02:45
- Mrs_seddy favorited Easy Image Transfer 21 Feb 21:56
- captain669 added Easy Image Transfer to must do 21 Feb 05:28
- Shineydays favorited Easy Image Transfer 18 Feb 16:32
Decide where you want your image, and place it face down on the fabric.
Dip your paintbrush into the turpentine and lightly brush the back of the paper. The ink will then transfer to the fabric, so be careful to hold the image still.
Using a spoon, rub over the image to better transfer the ink. Just rub over a few times and carefully lift the paper.