This is a hairdo that's simple to do and to keep your hair away for home-alone-times:)
1. You put some mousse in your hair and hand dry it with your hair dryer.
2. Seperate your hair in 3 pieces: left, right and above.
3. Twist the left to the back and secure it with a hairpin on the lower back of your head.
4. Do the same as step 3 for the right.
5. Take the rest of your hair and pull it to the back and put it a little back to the front and secure it with a hairpin.
6. Walk around a bit and do something else, your hair will become more loose.
Sorry for my bad English.. :)
posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!