Easy Hair Bow Tutorial
Countless hair bow makings have been given. Catering for your demands of easy hair bow tutorial, we specially designed this simple yet beautiful ribbon hair bows for you. You will find it much more particular than previous ribbon bows. See how to make a hair bow and enjoy its particularity.
This time the typical highlight of hair bow is the carefully selected ribbon pattern. Anchor printed grosgrain ribbons make the bow unique. The superb option matches your representative sailor suit well. Following we would like to share easy hair bow tutorial step by step. Take a few minutes with us and make a hair bow together.
- Rebecca M. favorited Easy Hair Bow Tutorial 20 Jun 01:41
- Barjaa B. added Easy Hair Bow Tutorial to DIYS 27 Jun 19:06
- tyler t. favorited Easy Hair Bow Tutorial 15 Mar 12:30
- kittybadass5 c. favorited Easy Hair Bow Tutorial 02 Mar 11:01
- Indigo Aana added Easy Hair Bow Tutorial to Projects To Try Out 15 Jun 10:30
- Jessica S. added Easy Hair Bow Tutorial to DIY Hair/Headband 31 May 09:06
- marilyn.steckly favorited Easy Hair Bow Tutorial 24 Apr 03:48
- Linkin Logs added Easy Hair Bow Tutorial to J-fashion 14 Jan 08:47
- Polina B. favorited Easy Hair Bow Tutorial 05 Jan 16:01
- Chemical Kid favorited Easy Hair Bow Tutorial 19 Dec 18:17
Fold the ribbons
Prepare and cut out ribbons strips as the picture 1 shows: two 17cm anchor printed strips in red and blue, two 15cm anchor printed strips in red and blue and two 5cm plain red and blue strips; stick the double-sided tape in the middle of each anchor printed strip. Fold each end to the middle and stick. Make a fluted pattern in the middle as the following picture does. Press the two sides down.