No Soap Opera here! DIY hand soaps made easy
I've been wanting to make my own hand soaps for years but it's always been pretty intimidating to make from scratch. Luckily, you can now find soap bases in creamy or clear, and add your own ingredients. I used tea for a little hint of fragrance but also for exfoliation.
I would strongly suggest using a fragrance oil such as, lemon, strawberry, or I used Melon to make it extra "bath and body works" like! I invaded my baking cabinets and experimented with a little almond oil!
- Lizzie Eaman commented on Easy Diy Soap Making 28 Dec 02:30
- Lizzie Eaman commented on Easy Diy Soap Making 28 Dec 02:29
- IDreamOfArizona favorited Easy Diy Soap Making 11 May 14:47
- meanebaby favorited Easy Diy Soap Making 13 Mar 23:45
- Emma H. favorited Easy Diy Soap Making 09 Mar 20:43
- addie favorited Easy Diy Soap Making 07 Mar 13:14
- LIZZY O. favorited Easy Diy Soap Making 07 Mar 10:23
- LIZZY O. added Easy Diy Soap Making to MOLDING 07 Mar 10:23
- Regina K. favorited Easy Diy Soap Making 03 Mar 03:13
- Rebecca M. favorited Easy Diy Soap Making 05 Jan 15:00
Add soap coloring depending on the desired color. I used half the bottle to turn one soap red, while I used only a few drops to make a pinkish blend.
*Microwave time is based on the base you buy. So please read those instructions. In my case, I microwaved the base for 30 seconds, mixed it up, then gave it an extra 10 seconds.