Create a quick and simple Easter home decor project using paper scraps.
- VeganSprinkles added Easter Egg Art to Vegan Easter 25 Feb 04:15
- PixieFey added Easter Egg Art to Cosplay 21 Jan 00:32
- PixieFey added Easter Egg Art to Happy Halloween 21 Jan 00:32
- PixieFey added Easter Egg Art to Feeling Festive 21 Jan 00:32
- PixieFey added Easter Egg Art to Celebrating Spring 21 Jan 00:31
- Rebecca M. favorited Easter Egg Art 21 Jun 17:21
- Pimke added Easter Egg Art to Deko 03 Mar 13:06
- B S. favorited Easter Egg Art 20 Apr 07:55
- Djamilah W. favorited Easter Egg Art 05 Jun 03:15
1. Using the Cricut Art Philosophy, cut a Easter Egg (Shape9) to fit what ever size frame you choose from White Daisy CS. I also starting the cutting with a little room on the top and the side so I could center the shape in the middle.
2. Cut a few 1/2″ strips from each of the Chantilly B&T papers, including the zip strip. I found that since you are going to be cutting these at various lengths, you really don’t need too many.
3. Apply adhesive around the edges of the egg and then start adding strips, cutting them after you adhere.
4. Cut out another sheet of cardstock and glue the completed Egg to the cardstock and add to frame. I picked this one up from Target for $5. You can’t really tell, but when I bought it, it was SUPER shiny plasticy looking so I took some sand paper to it to tone it down a little bit.
Click here for a quick video tutorial.