Crochet Beaded Earrings
These earrings came so cute. I love the bead sequence.
- Cheryl S. added Earrings to Earings 19 Dec 10:13
- Elizabeth B. favorited Earrings 16 Dec 08:46
- natashua.vanaswegen favorited Earrings 26 Mar 12:59
- Aishwarya Purohit favorited Earrings 07 Feb 03:27
- Kriszta I. favorited Earrings 05 Feb 10:30
- Elizabeth D. added Earrings to craft 26 Dec 19:41
- Elizabeth D. favorited Earrings 26 Dec 19:41
- ShortHairedGirl favorited Earrings 17 Oct 14:20
- tara P. favorited Earrings 11 Aug 22:46
- Zakkiyya M. favorited Earrings 18 Apr 02:11
String all beads onto thread in the following sequence: 1 blue and 1 clear bead- up to 6 beads to form one round, continue in same sequence for 34 rounds.
Do not cut thread
Chain 6; join with slip stitch to form a circle.
Once circle is formed insert end of pre-made hoop earring
Crochet 6 beads around using same stich until all beads are used.
Leave a 7 inch tail and cut thread
Insert thread through a Yarn Darner
Sew thread back into procject to secure