Display your earings so you always know where to find them!
I wanted someway of displaying my earings, as I forget what I have when they are lounging in a box out of sight. I looked at a lot of different tutorials for earring hangers but I couldn't find any I liked that were cheap to make. Then I found these blank canvasses on top of my wardrobe and knew they would be perfect for the job.
- Joanna C. added Earring Holders to Organization 16 Mar 01:50
- Kayla M. favorited Earring Holders 22 Jul 14:54
- Charlotte A. favorited Earring Holders 29 May 10:28
- Irene G. favorited Earring Holders 26 May 17:04
- Jess I. added Earring Holders to summer projects 25 May 12:53
- EmmaNicholson favorited Earring Holders 13 May 14:54
Sorry there are no piccies, but its quite straight forward. Lay your canvas facedown on the back side of your paper, (I used old maps). Wrap your paper round your canvas and tape (or glue down).
Cover your canvas with the sticky back plastic.
Use your yarn needle to punch holes in your canvas and hook your earings through. Done! Stand back and enjoy your handiwork.