Show your love for your Ipod with these nifty earbud earrings!
I recommend using old earbuds for this project. If you end up making these, please take a picture and show me!
- Aaliyah D. favorited Earbud Earrings 27 Mar 07:07
- Craft_manic 2016 favorited Earbud Earrings 21 Aug 21:35
- JaydeyLikesMac&Cheese favorited Earbud Earrings 30 May 00:44
- M1CHAEL5H1RLEY added Earbud Earrings to ACCESSORIES 29 Nov 12:32
- rouge s. favorited Earbud Earrings 26 Oct 21:47
- rouge s. commented on Earbud Earrings 26 Oct 21:46
- Bokreeder .. favorited Earbud Earrings 22 Oct 01:16
- Misato M. favorited Earbud Earrings 19 Jun 11:32
- xHaimarux added Earbud Earrings to Jewelry 25 Apr 19:44
- itscthere favorited Earbud Earrings 24 Apr 16:42
Cut earbuds from wires, right at the base of the earbud (where the wire goes into the earbud).
Open crimps wide using pliers.
Use pliers to shape crimps around earbuds.
Using super glue (or whatever type you have handy - the stronger the better) glue crimps to earbuds.
Insert earring hooks through holes in crimps, and viola! Two new earbud earrings. :D