White lace dressing gown with pink ribbon.
I think every girl deserves a white lace dressing gown. The fabric is so soft on your skin and it looks so classy and beautiful. I bought this fabric over a year ago but I never had the time to make my dream dressing gown. I'm really happy with the result. In fact, I love it! Wearing it, I feel like a real princess.
Besides, now I have something to wear when I'm going downstairs for my late night snack ;)
PS. sorry for the bad quality on the pictures in the tut. Something went wrong and my camera's battery died.
- Daina S. favorited Dressing Gown 26 Oct 20:08
- A V. favorited Dressing Gown 18 Oct 01:35
- Sidney S. favorited Dressing Gown 03 Sep 22:23
- Elise V. favorited Dressing Gown 02 Jul 19:20
- Phoebe C. added Dressing Gown to Sewing Undergarments 28 Jun 01:14
- Rebeccah D. favorited Dressing Gown 23 Jun 09:07
- amanda the wizard favorited Dressing Gown 12 Jun 05:36
- Jessey D. favorited Dressing Gown 19 Apr 04:45
- LoupLou added Dressing Gown to Florence Welch 24 Feb 06:58
- lucy.w.collard added Dressing Gown to Stuff 31 Jan 13:22
Gather your supplies -> fabric, ribbon, bias banding, sewing machine, thread, pins, scissors, maxi dress.
Sew the bias banding all along the edge. and trim of the seams. Try on with the ribbon on your waist or right under your boobies and dance on Disney music.