A doctor isn't a doctor without his pills.
This prop was created for my son's Halloween (2013) costume. Feel free to share the how-to if you need something for a cosplay. The most expensive items were the duct tape rolls.
- Skyliva favorited Dr. Mario Pill Prop 24 Apr 18:10
- gypsie_jay entered her project Dr. Mario Pill Prop to Japan Crate 26 Apr 14:39
- April M. favorited Dr. Mario Pill Prop 08 Mar 21:36
- Linkin Logs added Dr. Mario Pill Prop to Cosplay 13 Jan 23:31
- Kendell V. favorited Dr. Mario Pill Prop 16 Dec 23:17
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited Dr. Mario Pill Prop 13 Dec 00:56
- risa w. favorited Dr. Mario Pill Prop 09 Dec 14:58
- mamibunny replied to a comment on her project Dr. Mario Pill Prop 08 Nov 02:12
- Zombie Babe commented on Dr. Mario Pill Prop 06 Nov 21:57
- Zombie Babe favorited Dr. Mario Pill Prop 06 Nov 21:57
You can get the foam pieces at any craft store or Walmart. If you can't find the cylinder or semi-sphere you can get the disks and the foam ball. You would have to cut the balls in half with a serrated knife or hacksaw.
With that out of the way...
Glue pieces together. I glued one side together first, let it dry for a bit then glue the other semi-sphere. Let it set for about 20-30 minutes.