a lovely little muff for your porcelain doll! :D
I want to apologize in advance for the pictures, they are really bad.
anyways, I was shopping for some fabric when in a charity shop window I saw the most amazing doll! I have a bit of a problem when it comes to mice dolls in charity shop windows, cos I just end up buying them and running down my money XD. anyways, she has lovely little glasses and those boots I always liked but could never find, and her outfit is gorgeous! but she was lacking that little something...
I read in a book about dolls that dolls in outdoors costumes look great in muffs. I had some black fur so, this is the result!
- miss rose added her project Dolly's New Muff! to oooold tutorials 10 Aug 16:08
- miss rose entered her project Dolly's New Muff! to Secret Santa 28 Dec 20:35
- miss rose added her project Dolly's New Muff! to kawaii tutorials! 12 Jul 19:10
- miss rose entered her project Dolly's New Muff! to StoryBox Contest 14 Apr 21:08
- Teal Lily added Dolly's New Muff! to Doll Clothes 10 Apr 07:43
Now just sew the long edges and make a tube. Add a little something if you like. Then you're done. Hooray!!! XD