I love all things trendy and statement necklaces are no exception. What better way to rock such a huge fun necklace than on a special occasion.
If you don't have anything to go with that favorite outfit for that special occasion, then make this gorgeous, bold statement necklace and have everyone envious when they see this beauty.
Rhinestones are glued to felt that's then cut out twice and glued together with ribbon ties between making this a darling wearable craft.
So grab your rhinestones, felt, ribbon, E6000 glue, tacky glue, and scissors and you could be making this necklace in less than an hour.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Diy Statement Necklace 19 Jul 06:11
- Jessica S. favorited Diy Statement Necklace 22 Feb 06:25
- dmx.diana favorited Diy Statement Necklace 12 Sep 12:17
- Marie B. favorited Diy Statement Necklace 06 Sep 20:07
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Diy Statement Necklace to Idea 09 Jun 13:49
- Kerrie K. favorited Diy Statement Necklace 05 Feb 00:58
- Alex B. favorited Diy Statement Necklace 13 Dec 18:52
- Danette C. added Diy Statement Necklace to To Make: Jewelry 30 Nov 22:11
- Danette C. favorited Diy Statement Necklace 30 Nov 22:11
- PussPuss favorited Diy Statement Necklace 21 Sep 19:31
Lay out your stones on the felt in different ways to come up with a design you like. I combined different shades of green from light to dark, to create this pattern. I liked this look best and glued the stones on the felt using E6000. Once the glue dried I glued on another piece of felt to the first one for additional backing strength using tacky glue. It probably would have been easier to glue the felt together first before adding the stones, but I didn't realize how flimsy the felt was at first.