Discover how easy it is to make a faux stained glass masterpiece
This is a super fun and satisfying craft project. It looks like stained glass, but it's not made the traditional way. It's actually way easier Using a faux leading 3-dimensional puffy paint-like product, you can create your design onto glass. Fill the shapes you create with alcohol ink which is translucent. Add some mod podge to get that beveled look and no one will know it's not real! This project is not for kids since your working with a piece of glass (from a dollar store frame).
- Cheryl@Sew Can Do favorited Diy: Stained Glass Craft 18 May 01:08
- VintageGoregeous favorited Diy: Stained Glass Craft 08 Mar 07:33
- laceysmom favorited Diy: Stained Glass Craft 11 Aug 21:42
- laceysmom added Diy: Stained Glass Craft to CRAFTS-want2Try 11 Aug 21:42
- Crafterella featured Diy: Stained Glass Craft 26 Jun 23:00
- Heather M. published her project Diy: Stained Glass Craft 22 Jun 08:22