Cute, easy way to personalize a gift, and not have to pay for an over the top card.
I actually thought of this on the fly, it was my friend, Olivia's birthday and I was really lazy about going out and buying one so I made one myself!
- asia.pearce added Diy Splatter Painted Card to Models 01 Aug 20:44
- jasmine.mccann.39 favorited Diy Splatter Painted Card 11 Jan 21:26
- Alissa B. favorited Diy Splatter Painted Card 09 Aug 07:24
- J. Pario favorited Diy Splatter Painted Card 05 Aug 17:59
- Ekta R. published her project Diy Splatter Painted Card 01 Jun 07:54
I used sketchbook paper but you can use watercolor paper or cardstock, regular printer paper won't work because the color bleeds through and it gets messed up. Fold the paper in half and trace what you want to write on the front. the lettering must be done before the paint.
Choose your color palette and make sure you tuck something underneath the paper so that you get paint everywhere. Splatter away! I did this party in the kitchen for easy cleanup later, but make sure you tuck something (I used this brown paper bag) between the front of the card and the inside, just to be sure it wouldn't run through.