Very simple tool to use for all seasons, but very sexy with messy hair do!!!
IDK bout u but i have curly hair and there are some days i just don't want to do anything to it....but i don't want to scared people with my Afro hahaha!!!! So i just remembered a thing my second sister used to do when she wasn't feeling like going over-board with her hair ( and her hair was curly and all the way til the waist...or longer!!!) she would just grab a pair of old socks or the sock she couldn't find the pair and would do this very simple thing!!!! So here i'm doing a very short tutorial of what i remember she showed me!!! This is PERFECT for summer...for the pool, the beach....just bring that sock bun with u and do it right after coming out of the water....it will look hot 4 sure!!!!
- Jordan H. favorited Diy: Sock Bun Tutorial 22 Nov 08:14
- Jackie G. added Diy: Sock Bun Tutorial to Head Bands 28 Jul 20:34
- Emo Chick favorited Diy: Sock Bun Tutorial 12 Jan 00:23
- Sarah B. favorited Diy: Sock Bun Tutorial 03 Jan 20:18
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Diy: Sock Bun Tutorial 12 Aug 06:47
- fabiola t. favorited Diy: Sock Bun Tutorial 24 Jul 02:23
- angel.hackney1978 favorited Diy: Sock Bun Tutorial 12 Jul 15:49
- Kim D. favorited Diy: Sock Bun Tutorial 22 Jun 15:01
Now Tie your hair as high or low as you want, do 2 ponytails if your feeling a bit Star War's character too, >.<
Then put on the sock bun, then grab the ends of the ponytail and start to roll the S**T of that sock bun,
Optional use pins to secure the bun in place, but if your hair like mine it will stay in place....Optional....make the hair do messy to make it look sexier!!!!! And for straight hair if you want that "wave" in ur hair...u know what to do grab ur tools and curl ur hair a bit b4 doing any of the "hair steps" >.<