A reusable shopping bag with a cool interior!
I lined the inside with jean fabric because it tends to hold a chill better than other fabrics. It kept my cold goods insulated on a 20 minute walk home in the summer last year!
The straps are reinforced strips of old shirts. Also, I'm fairly certain that it's going to fall apart soon because I didn't have my awesome sewing machine at the time (read sewed by hand). However, I carried home over 10 lbs of food in it and it didn't break =)
- Lacey Jean added Diy Shopping Bag to Crafty Accessories 28 Dec 23:44
- PinkandBlackGoth favorited Diy Shopping Bag 29 Jun 07:38
- WindStrider favorited Diy Shopping Bag 21 Apr 19:29
- Zakkiyya M. favorited Diy Shopping Bag 18 Apr 02:02
- Amanda M. added Diy Shopping Bag to Awesome 01 Apr 02:45
- Lee Rose favorited Diy Shopping Bag 27 Mar 02:10
- Angel C. favorited Diy Shopping Bag 05 Feb 00:18
ZanyDays posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!