I fell in love with Oscar de la Renta's Rose Necklace when I saw it on video from their Spring/Summer 2013 collection runway show last year (which is now available for sale). In addition, after seeing J.Crew's Beaded Rose Necklace in their current Spring/Summer season, I just couldn't resist but to try a version of my own.
- Key West Witch favorited Diy Rose Beaded Necklace 06 May 14:11
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Diy Rose Beaded Necklace 20 Jul 04:44
- Beth E. favorited Diy Rose Beaded Necklace 17 Feb 22:55
- Rebecca M. favorited Diy Rose Beaded Necklace 19 Jun 19:55
- Jessica S. favorited Diy Rose Beaded Necklace 22 Feb 08:20
- Emma H. favorited Diy Rose Beaded Necklace 05 Sep 17:16
- jane d. favorited Diy Rose Beaded Necklace 31 Aug 00:04
- mmotse03 favorited Diy Rose Beaded Necklace 16 Aug 23:03
- PixieFey added Diy Rose Beaded Necklace to Penelope Garcia 13 May 11:38
- Chudames favorited Diy Rose Beaded Necklace 13 May 05:58
Trim the gold chain to desired length and attach the closure to it. Then position the roses around the chain. The spacing is entirely dependent on your own preference. If I had found larger roses I would have placed them even close together (similar to the J.Crew option).
Start from the middle section, take one rose and apply a dab of E-6000 glue to the backing (read instructions for use if this is your first time).
Final product!!! I paired mine with a white blouse and jeans. A necklace like this deserves the spot light, so don't over power with too many other accessories. I love how Oscar de la Renta paired their white version with a striped gown, I would LOVE to wear that combo. Perhaps I will try a white version for the upcoming wedding season!