Homade ribcage top, cheap and very easy to make. Great for Halloween too.
My black tank was too plain and old! So it was time to spice it up a little and make it even more awesome saucer. Because I'm cheap, I simply copied a photo of rib cage tank from amazon. Pretty easy to paint, just use any paint brush (not too small because that will take forever! And just waste our time.) Just simply copy it from a rib cage photo,paint it etc. The painted fabric turns stiff when it dries, so place a dry towel on the painted area and iron it- Voi la! Fabric turns soft again.The paint smells so open a window and really worth the time making, saved me at least a ten pounds too. I'm a slow painter, well actually I'm slow and lazy at everything, so I'm honestly not sure how long it took me to paint it but I'm guessing a half-hour or so.
- Momoka added Diy Ribcage Top to shirts 24 Sep 20:42
- velvetybat favorited Diy Ribcage Top 23 Jul 22:43
- melinda.hotte added Diy Ribcage Top to going to make 19 Feb 04:34
- Zombie Babe added Diy Ribcage Top to All Hallow's Eve 03 Oct 07:56
- aradevon added Diy Ribcage Top to DIY Ideas 11 Sep 21:20
- aradevon favorited Diy Ribcage Top 11 Sep 21:20
- PirateNarhwal favorited Diy Ribcage Top 03 Sep 02:42
- Laura Gloomy.Panda entered her project Diy Ribcage Top to Darby Smart 12 Aug 19:12
- sephmariewe favorited Diy Ribcage Top 25 Jul 13:48
- Zombie Babe favorited Diy Ribcage Top 14 Jul 08:17
Laura Gloomy.Panda posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!