Paper Quilling Craft
Here's a beginner friendly, simple and easy paper quilled jewelry project to try any weekend or quick craft therapy!
- Carrie B. favorited Diy Paper Quilling Pendant 14 Jan 16:34
- Melissa M. favorited Diy Paper Quilling Pendant 05 Dec 19:25
- Roachsnest favorited Diy Paper Quilling Pendant 17 Sep 15:23
- Annelie S. favorited Diy Paper Quilling Pendant 23 Aug 17:53
- Crafterella featured Diy Paper Quilling Pendant 29 Jul 23:00
- Carla B. favorited Diy Paper Quilling Pendant 29 Jul 19:23
- Barbara M. favorited Diy Paper Quilling Pendant 29 Jul 03:56
- Sarah W. favorited Diy Paper Quilling Pendant 28 Jul 20:59
- Muhaiminah Faiz published her project Diy Paper Quilling Pendant 25 Jul 10:10
Double Spiral: Prepare 2.5 -3 inches long black quilling strips. Fold the black strip into half and then unfold again, this was to mark the half of the strip. Coil the black strip from any one side and stop quilling when you reach the half fold. Similarly quill the other side of the black strip. Make 6 of these.
Time to join the teardrop and double spiral patterns. Take the teardrop and the double spiral pattern. Apply glue on the straight parts of the teardrop pattern. Unfold the coils of the double spiral slightly and place the teardrop pattern's pointy edge right on the half fold of the double spiral. Wrap the teardrop pattern with the coiled black strip. Allow the glue to dry.
Similarly join the rest of them.