Make a Pinecone Garland
I gathered these little pinecones at the beginning of the fall and have been hoarding them in my craft room while trying to figure out a plan of them. I have seen some of these dipped pinecones around lately (and in fact made some large ones last year for our dining table holiday centerpiece), but the ones I gathered were naturally fallen and a bit small. I decided on making this simple little garland for our master bedroom fireplace.
- Suzi T. favorited Diy Paint Dipped Pinecone Garland 08 Jan 19:25
- Mary K. favorited Diy Paint Dipped Pinecone Garland 06 Jan 23:13
- Sarah W. favorited Diy Paint Dipped Pinecone Garland 06 Jan 01:47
- chelsea mohrman | farm fresh therapy published their project Diy Paint Dipped Pinecone Garland 18 Dec 02:49
1. Dip pinecones in paint and let them dry- to really get the best results, dry by hanging them upside down. I am lazy and just let them dry on the table after I dipped them (I think they turned out fine). I dipped a few in Martha's metallic paints available at Michael's, and the rest in various sample Valspar paints from Lowe's.