Fun Weekend Craft!
Miniature garden is on of my favorite things to do. I love making and taking care of them. Check out the tutorial and make one.
- Lilly1977 added Diy Miniature Garden to Fairy Home Décor 21 Nov 13:41
- Lilly1977 favorited Diy Miniature Garden 21 Nov 13:41
- Bobbi B. favorited Diy Miniature Garden 18 Apr 01:13
- EmberBlue favorited Diy Miniature Garden 30 Mar 19:22
- Janay S. favorited Diy Miniature Garden 30 Jan 06:29
- tyler t. favorited Diy Miniature Garden 10 Nov 05:00
- Diana B. added Diy Miniature Garden to plants 27 Sep 15:28
- alex j. commented on Diy Miniature Garden 21 Jul 07:20
- alex j. favorited Diy Miniature Garden 21 Jul 07:20
- Alissa B. favorited Diy Miniature Garden 12 Jul 21:00
Decorate the garden with the mini decors as you want.
*Decorate your mini garden with any kind of plants you want, but I think it's better to use plants that require less nurturing such as, vining plants and succulent. Besides you can also plant preserved moss, miniature ivy, dwarf trees.
*You might need to change the tiny planters (in case the plants die),
*You can buy miniature garden accessories but it's fun when you make'em yourself!
*Use soil mix for the mini garden, it's better to mix soil with sand. I covered the top with sand.
*Use a dropper to water the plants in the mini planters.
*Keep a water spray bottle to spray water over the mini garden everyday, so that it looks and feels fresh.
I don't know much about gardening, so please correct me if I've made any mistake and give more suggestions for the mini garden.