fast and easy bra solution for low-back apparel
Have cute low-back clothes sitting in your closet, but don't want to be tacky by showing off your bra? With some elastic and bra hooks, you'll be wearing them in no time :).
- Alma added Diy Low Back Bra to Lingerie 02 Jul 13:12
- Key West Witch favorited Diy Low Back Bra 05 May 20:51
- Victoria L. favorited Diy Low Back Bra 01 Jan 14:52
- Cherry P. favorited Diy Low Back Bra 14 May 17:56
- Rhonda G. favorited Diy Low Back Bra 12 Sep 06:43
- amanda the wizard favorited Diy Low Back Bra 12 Jun 05:37
- Blair A. favorited Diy Low Back Bra 13 Apr 23:36
- Carol favorited Diy Low Back Bra 03 Jun 16:42
- Momoka added Diy Low Back Bra to undergartments and swimsuits 02 Sep 21:50
- jaisa.riley favorited Diy Low Back Bra 18 Aug 18:49
Put your favorite bra on, and attach the bra's hook to the eye on the elastic. Wrap the elastic around your waist once; imagine where the elastic would attach on the other side of your bra and mark it.
REMEMBER: This has to be tight enough to provide support--it is just an extension of your bra back, so you don't want it to be loose.