Probably the easiest thing you'll ever do.
I'm always broke and very very cheap. Also, my closest craft store is a 20-minute drive away...and I can't drive at all.
So, when I got into jewelry-making and needed jump rings, I forced myself to be creative.
*If you don't have straight pins, any sort of thick-ish wire will work.
**If you don't have round nose pliers, you can use needle nose pliers and something skinny and round, such as a skewer.
- Pimke added Diy Jumpring to Handwerk 14 Mar 12:47
- AnnaMong favorited Diy Jumpring 05 Sep 14:36
- Millie H. added Diy Jumpring to cool ideas 18 Mar 21:42
- Erin Baby favorited Diy Jumpring 18 Mar 05:06
- HylianWriter534 favorited Diy Jumpring 25 Feb 19:21
- Kendall M. favorited Diy Jumpring 11 Feb 01:11
- Rae F. added Diy Jumpring to good ideas 10 Feb 16:10
- thatdorkychick favorited Diy Jumpring 05 Feb 21:12
- Sleepy Anarchy favorited Diy Jumpring 28 Jan 13:30
- Jenn M. favorited Diy Jumpring 27 Jan 23:52