Grow your own herbs at home with this hanging herb garden.
I think everyone should grow their own herbs. I know that sometimes it's hard for everyone to grow their own vegetables, since they may not have the space--but herbs don't take up a lot of space! Plus, it saves you loads of money to grow your own, then to purchase new herbs every time you need them!
I fell in love with these wood hangers from Bayou Botany Board when I was in Louisiana. I ended buying their small display board, which holds four pots. I originally thought I was just going to plant flowers in them--but then I thought about growing herbs in them. My mind was set!
I love being able to go out and pick herbs whenever I need them, plus it adds a cute little something to the front of our home.
- Harmonee.seal added Diy Hanging Herb Garden to Gardening Fun 28 Jan 17:22
- Harmonee.seal favorited Diy Hanging Herb Garden 28 Jan 17:22
- Sahana added Diy Hanging Herb Garden to Living Room 31 Mar 14:05
- Mia added Diy Hanging Herb Garden to Garden 18 Jan 08:01
- Summer O. favorited Diy Hanging Herb Garden 15 Jul 02:13
- Kay Bay favorited Diy Hanging Herb Garden 17 Jun 12:12
- Cat E. published her project Diy Hanging Herb Garden 17 Jun 06:00
Add potting soil & herbs to the pots.