I have really dry skin and I'm on a tight budget so I thought I'd try making my own
I've been looking around the internet for recipes for handcream/moisturiser and found a good one here http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/02/make-your-own-simple-moisturizing.html but couldn't get hold of solid coconut oil so I adapted it to use cocoa butter and sweet almond oil.
- Alex B. favorited Diy Hand Cream 07 Aug 02:24
- Jeff S. favorited Diy Hand Cream 07 Sep 06:07
- Laouen favorited Diy Hand Cream 07 Dec 22:52
- 02jhseaby added Diy Hand Cream to cosmetics 08 Jun 16:41
- 02jhseaby favorited Diy Hand Cream 08 Jun 16:40
- nicole.dean.5 favorited Diy Hand Cream 14 Apr 20:47
- Sara H. favorited Diy Hand Cream 24 Aug 12:02
- J.N. Cahill added Diy Hand Cream to Home Remedies 23 Jul 23:51
- Alyshia S. favorited Diy Hand Cream 27 May 12:58
- Ievars favorited Diy Hand Cream 10 Mar 16:44
Mix ingredients together using 1 part sweet almond oil (or other carrier oil), 2 parts cocoa butter, 2 parts vitamin E lotion and 4 parts baby lotion. The big bottles I bought would make tons so would last ages and work out really cheap. I use it on my hands and it feels really nice and absorbs quickly.