Sew your own felt baskets
I love baskets but I do not love the pricetags that often come along with them. So when I found this 4mm thick felt, I knew that it was time for a DIY felt basket!
- Zornitsa A. favorited Diy Felt Basket & Trays 07 Sep 05:27
- Deb E. favorited Diy Felt Basket & Trays 19 Apr 17:17
- Jen S. favorited Diy Felt Basket & Trays 02 Mar 20:49
- Lee Rose added Diy Felt Basket & Trays to class ideas 17 Jun 01:01
- Aleka C. favorited Diy Felt Basket & Trays 16 Apr 19:06
- Danielle M. favorited Diy Felt Basket & Trays 05 Apr 15:15
- Dimitra D. published their project Diy Felt Basket & Trays 01 Apr 06:00
As you can see in Step 1, I used a piece of felt 100cm * 85cm. After cutting the felt for my basket, I was left with 4 small pieces of felt 25cm*25cm each. And since in DIYland nothing goes to waste, I just sewn the corners, passing the yarn securely a few times, creating four trays that are so usefull everywhere around the house.