Do it yourself faux fur boots
- Rachel B. favorited Diy Faux Fur Boots 29 Nov 06:34
- Crafterella added Diy Faux Fur Boots to Twiggy 23 Apr 11:56
- Claire M. favorited Diy Faux Fur Boots 21 Sep 22:11
- Kendell V. favorited Diy Faux Fur Boots 26 Aug 03:13
- ShoujoMadness favorited Diy Faux Fur Boots 08 Mar 08:51
- Broken Bownes favorited Diy Faux Fur Boots 07 Dec 21:31
- Kim C. added Diy Faux Fur Boots to shoe projects 14 Oct 03:13
- Kim C. favorited Diy Faux Fur Boots 14 Oct 03:13
- Monkey_McGee favorited Diy Faux Fur Boots 10 Oct 21:39
- Maemi.Gojo added Diy Faux Fur Boots to Shoes 18 Sep 00:23
Using your measurements, cut out two pieces of material (one for each shoe), then take your first piece and fold exactly in half, right sides together. Using a sewing machine sew a straight line down the length of your material. If you don't have a sewing machine you can easily hand sew it. Alternatively, you could use fabric glue but the finish will not be as good as a needle and thread.
Once you have sewn down the length of one of your pieces of fur material, turn it out so wrong sides are together and pull over your boot. You can then use glue to stick your fabric directly to your boot or hand stitch it for a permanent finish. If you want to allow your fur to be removable you can just leave it as it is!