Make your own primer
Investing in the right kind of face primer may be a difficult choice for newbies. Try this homemade one first which does quite an awesome job of fulfilling the claims of a basic primer : mattifies, evens out complexion, boosts glow and elongates your makeup wear!
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited Diy Face Primer! 09 May 21:42
- Victoria L. favorited Diy Face Primer! 01 Jan 14:58
- Sky added Diy Face Primer! to Selfcare 19 Apr 01:54
- su l. favorited Diy Face Primer! 05 Mar 12:41
- Jeff S. favorited Diy Face Primer! 07 Sep 06:03
- sarah g. favorited Diy Face Primer! 13 Apr 03:24
- Tessa S. commented on Diy Face Primer! 18 Mar 20:16
- Deedee L. favorited Diy Face Primer! 12 Mar 08:48
- Kara G. favorited Diy Face Primer! 07 Mar 03:46
- Pax K. favorited Diy Face Primer! 07 Mar 01:28
Start with about a tablespoon of aloe gel. We are starting with a sample amount for now so that you can have a trial first and see if it suits your beauty regime!
Aloe gel is a natural sub for making your skin shine free and preventing makeup meltdowns!
PS: Get the store-bought one because it already has preservatives which extends the shelf life of the product!
You can pretty up the jar if you're like me and like to make pretty things just cuz' it makes you smile and even refrigerate it so that it soothes your skin every time you put it on!
This recipe is completely customisable, you can also add a bit of frosty white eyeshadow, a shimmery blush pigment or a golden eyeshadow to give a highlighter effect and add an irresistible sheen to the face!
Happy potion-making! :)