How to create personalized loafers.
Personalized loafers are pretty popular among the Style Bloggers right now. Many Designers offer online module-systems where the customers can basically design their own model by specifying form, color, material and put their own monogram onto the shoes. The price range lies between 150$ and 800$ for a pair and the waiting time is about 2-3 weeks.
Much quicker and much cheaper is this DIY version. You will need to invest some time for the twine border line but otherwise this shoes makeover is a simple process.
- Alecia B. favorited [Diy] Emblazoned Loafers 01 Jul 01:34
- gettothepoint added [Diy] Emblazoned Loafers to make one day 08 Sep 20:16
- Alissa B. favorited [Diy] Emblazoned Loafers 01 Sep 19:39
- Emma H. favorited [Diy] Emblazoned Loafers 29 Aug 10:50
- fashionrolla published her project [Diy] Emblazoned Loafers 29 Aug 06:00