Shibori your dress!
This project might seem to take a long time but that's because the dress needs to dry. You'll be wearing this new little number in no time.
- sneezerville favorited Diy Dye Your Dress 09 Oct 18:28
- Jade S. favorited Diy Dye Your Dress 29 Sep 01:42
- Lindsay H. favorited Diy Dye Your Dress 18 Sep 02:57
- Agy replied to a comment on her project Diy Dye Your Dress 27 Jun 02:09
- caybilge favorited Diy Dye Your Dress 12 Jun 14:22
- Emilia Botani favorited Diy Dye Your Dress 25 Mar 01:03
- kitblu commented on Diy Dye Your Dress 13 Feb 21:40
- Miss_Fit favorited Diy Dye Your Dress 12 Feb 15:30
- Agy published her project Diy Dye Your Dress 12 Feb 09:00
Grab your materials and tools.
Dampen your dress, but do not make it dripping wet.
Place the large bottle (e.g. 1/5 litres) into the dress (as if the bottle is wearing it) and scrunch or twist the fabric so that the dress fits snuggly around the plastic bottle. Use elastic bands to secure in place. It doesn't matter which way you twist or scrunch - don't over think it!
Start using your wet sponge applicator to apply the batik paint to your dress. You can even dilute the paint. Dab as much as you want.