DIY Deodorant with no harmful chemicals.
I have made this a few times and it does work very well. My only tip is to not apply immediately after shaving because it will sting a little. Also, you can substitute the Lime juice for Lime essential oil and it will last longer.
- Kimber C. favorited Diy Deodorant 03 Feb 03:00
- Pearleen E. favorited Diy Deodorant 25 Jul 19:01
- Vi F. favorited Diy Deodorant 10 Apr 18:26
- RareJewel favorited Diy Deodorant 13 Mar 06:43
- Crafterella featured Diy Deodorant 03 Mar 23:00
- Hester A. favorited Diy Deodorant 02 Mar 17:52
- Pam R. published her project Diy Deodorant 24 Feb 09:00
In a Pyrex measuring cup, add all the ingredients and mix well.
Once the ingredients are all incorporated, transfer the mixture to a Spray (glass) bottle. Give it a little shake and it is ready to use.