DIY Convertible Bracelet/Necklace
Create a convertible bracelet/necklace or refashion an old bracelet into a necklace! Sorry, no additional pictures because the transformation was an afterthought.
- Key West Witch added Diy Convertible Bracelet/Necklace to Jewelry 30 Jun 02:02
- Jessica S. favorited Diy Convertible Bracelet/Necklace 22 Feb 06:28
- dmx.diana favorited Diy Convertible Bracelet/Necklace 12 Sep 12:21
- satilanna added Diy Convertible Bracelet/Necklace to Jewelry 23 May 14:53
- Libby W. favorited Diy Convertible Bracelet/Necklace 23 Apr 21:18
- Kammy published their project Diy Convertible Bracelet/Necklace 01 Apr 01:39
You Will Need
Split the bracelet chain into two with the pliers.
Connect one end of each chain to one of the clasps.
Connect the other end of each chain to a single chain link. You’ve finished the bracelet.
Take the chain for the necklace and connect one end to the second clasp. You’ve finished the necklace.
To convert the bracelet into a necklace, take the bracelet clasp and connect it to the side of the necklace chain that does not have a clasp.
Loop the necklace around your neck.
Close the necklace by taking the necklace clasp and connecting it to the side of the bracelet that does not have a clasp. Conversion complete!
You don’t have to use the same kind of chain for the necklace part of it. I would switch this one up with a simple gold chain without pearls in it, or a thin black rope for a different look. You can also switch up the bracelet part of the necklace by using old bracelets rather than creating new ones. Enjoy!