Push 'em Pretty
I don't like the look of boring silver or gold push pins for my home office, so I've decided to put some colours onto them. If you'd like to do the same, let me show you how.
- Miss_Fit favorited Diy Colorful Push Pins 26 Dec 19:37
- Jenna Joy favorited Diy Colorful Push Pins 10 Sep 06:50
- Helli favorited Diy Colorful Push Pins 10 Sep 03:10
- Jessica A. favorited Diy Colorful Push Pins 09 Sep 22:02
- Witchy favorited Diy Colorful Push Pins 17 Aug 10:43
- Iris E. favorited Diy Colorful Push Pins 17 Aug 06:32
- ale_corason favorited Diy Colorful Push Pins 15 Aug 19:28
The purpose of the unused box is to hold the pins so that they are facing up. You will get some paints on the box, so make sure it’s not a precious box you would want to keep.
You can also use nail polish instead of acrylic paints. I, however, am not a big nail polish user. I only use navy blue or black polishes, therefore I don’t have many color to choose from.
I painted the base all white. You might need to do 3-4 coats to get solid color (or probably because I’m using cheap paint?), and it’s better to do one way stroke painting (from left to right only or vice versa) than to do free strokes. I hope you get what I mean...