paper tabs back to school clip rite
I don't know for you, but i love love love watching back-to-school videos on youtube, and i mostly see American ones. I've seen a couple of times these "clip-rite" tabs, and i wanted to buy them but unfortunately, Amazon doesn't send it to my country (France). So if you're like me, if you're broke or whatever, here is my project to make these cute tabs !
- Sarah K. favorited Diy "Clip Rite" Tabs 12 Aug 02:04
- Kinhime Dragon added Diy "Clip Rite" Tabs to alter 26 Sep 21:29
- mamachka commented on Diy "Clip Rite" Tabs 15 Jul 01:57
- Miss_Fit added Diy "Clip Rite" Tabs to Bookmarks 10 May 18:08
- CraftyMarx favorited Diy "Clip Rite" Tabs 01 Oct 07:01
- r0cky-horror added Diy "Clip Rite" Tabs to To do list 16 Sep 00:43
- catmaplover55 favorited Diy "Clip Rite" Tabs 08 Sep 02:26
- Ichigo M. favorited Diy "Clip Rite" Tabs 06 Sep 03:03
? Cut into the index card a rectangle of 2cm x 4,5cm.
? Print any cute pattern that you want. For mine, i just googled "cute chevron pattern".
? Cut into the pattern a rectangle of 2cm x 9cm and fold it in half.
? glue the pattern onto the piece of inder card.
? take your cutter and cut a tiny rectangle to insert your clip (as the picture)
? insert your clip into the hole and voilà !
OPTIONAL: i don't know if you have this in your country but in France they sell "sticky" plastic cover that you stick on your books to protect them ; i covered my tabs with it to make them more durable. :)