Turning a boring old shirt into a fashion must-have!
- Danielle H. added Diy Chiffon Shirt to To-make list 03 Jan 10:41
- Danielle H. favorited Diy Chiffon Shirt 31 Dec 01:42
- Kezia A. favorited Diy Chiffon Shirt 03 Nov 15:38
- alex.barr.7165 added Diy Chiffon Shirt to To try! 26 Jun 00:44
- Ariane D. favorited Diy Chiffon Shirt 19 Jun 02:22
- Nora E. added Diy Chiffon Shirt to Projects to try 28 May 17:21
- Alissa B. favorited Diy Chiffon Shirt 23 May 16:54
- ilse e. favorited Diy Chiffon Shirt 22 May 19:10
I started with a plain chiffon shirt which was almost too boring to wear, so I decided to add studs and sew a few pearl beads onto the collar and the front pocket (not viewable in the image).
After this I cut out the shoulders and sewed them to stop them from fraying. Make sure you use thread that matches the shirt, and you're good to go!
Nothing too difficult, but it makes alot of difference.