Repurpose an old fabric belt for a new look!
I'd had my eye on preppy-chic bow blouses for awhile, and then it struck me—I could easily make my own with a fabric tie stolen from an old dress!
Although I used a black-and-white top for this look, the combination would work just as well with any color blouse. I can't wait to try it with my pale pink button down!
You could also use a length of black or satin grosgrain ribbon to create the tie (just don't forget to seal the ends if you opt for satin ribbon).
- Corvii added DIY Bow Blouse to Tops 14 Jul 06:38
- Charity M. added DIY Bow Blouse to Cut Out + Keep Layout 29 Apr 19:16
- Emma H. favorited DIY Bow Blouse 16 Mar 20:02
- LushtoBlush added DIY Bow Blouse to Olivia Palermo 12 Jan 21:50
- hanna.paal added DIY Bow Blouse to Emma Watson 04 Dec 12:30
- Eleanor favorited DIY Bow Blouse 30 Nov 20:29
- Hannah C. published her project DIY Bow Blouse 07 Oct 17:41