What can be more beautiful than the combination of copper and turquoise?
I love turquoise whether it’s the real stuff (used in this DIY) or dyed Howlite and Magnesite. Turquoise is a very versatile stone that is complimented by any metal tone. I especially love pairing turquoise with copper. There is just something about the way it looks that is just amazing. And when you mix metals together with turquoise, you get something truly special.
- RareJewel favorited Diy Boho Turquoise Earrings 17 Sep 08:37
- Lynvamp favorited Diy Boho Turquoise Earrings 12 Sep 03:50
- Key West Witch favorited Diy Boho Turquoise Earrings 10 Sep 07:49
- Carla B. favorited Diy Boho Turquoise Earrings 09 Sep 03:35
- sharon g. favorited Diy Boho Turquoise Earrings 07 Sep 21:06
- Kathy B. favorited Diy Boho Turquoise Earrings 07 Sep 20:09
- Shelly O. replied to a comment on her project Diy Boho Turquoise Earrings 28 Aug 21:10
- Cat Morley favorited Diy Boho Turquoise Earrings 28 Aug 08:40
- Cat Morley commented on Diy Boho Turquoise Earrings 28 Aug 08:40
- Shelly O. published her project Diy Boho Turquoise Earrings 28 Aug 08:38
22 Gauge Copper Wire (any temper is fine)
2 – 10x14mm Matching Turquoise Stone Flat Tear Drops (or drop bead of choice)
4 – 6mm Silver Plated Pewter Spacer Beads
2 – 6mm Oxidized Brass Spacer Beads
2 Copper Ear Wires
Chain Nose/Flat Nose Pliers
Round Nose Pliers
Press the ends of the wires together using chain nose/flat nose pliers pinch the wires together until they run parallel to each other and sit snugly above the stone. It’s okay if the wires aren’t exactly side by side and cross just a bit. If for some reason your notice wires are not exactly the same length, don’t sweat it. It will work out just fine.