Super cute and good for your piggy bank!
I don't know about you, but I have been seeing these a lot lately and the last store I went into they were selling for $10 each! So overpriced, so I made my own. :)
- jennypark added Diy Beaded Bracelet to Inspiration 10 Mar 18:58
- libertymom favorited Diy Beaded Bracelet 20 Jan 10:54
- Jelly Jam entered their project Diy Beaded Bracelet to Gleeful Peacock 09 Oct 01:32
- Anne V. favorited Diy Beaded Bracelet 18 Jul 17:20
- Jelly Jam entered their project Diy Beaded Bracelet to cutey 12 Apr 05:19
Take one long string and fold it in half. Then pinch the top to make a loop and knot it so it stays in half.
Now one each string start making a knot and then adding a bead and then making a knot and adding a bead etc. Keep going till desired length.
(I started one of my strings on a knot and the other one on a bead to try and make them opposite)
This is where it really helps to have wax-coated string. With the wax-coated string I could make a neat knot very easily. I just made one or two knots and then wrapped the string around the knot like a ball of yarn and it stuck.
If you don't have wax-coated string, just try and make a big knot.
Cover your knot with clear nail-polish or glue to make sure it holds.