Make your own deodorizer!
Having kids and a pet means to always keep your carpets and rugs clean and smelling nice. But sometimes bad smell can appear due to mold or mildew. And it's not like you can pick up the carpet and toss it in the washing machine! So, you can mix together your own eco-deodorizer that leaves carpets clean and amazingly refreshed. Moreover, the tea tree essential oil has natural antibacterial properties, along with that it has the ability to bust through mold, mildew, and dingy smells. You can use different essential oil according to your personnal preferences.
- Rebecca M. favorited Diy Amazing Carpet And Rug Deodorizer 11 Jun 03:39
- CraftyCat favorited Diy Amazing Carpet And Rug Deodorizer 29 Dec 05:31
- Helen W. favorited Diy Amazing Carpet And Rug Deodorizer 21 Dec 17:37
- Crafterella featured Diy Amazing Carpet And Rug Deodorizer 20 Dec 23:00
- Alissa B. favorited Diy Amazing Carpet And Rug Deodorizer 14 Dec 01:56
- Melissa T. published his project Diy Amazing Carpet And Rug Deodorizer 11 Dec 23:16
Start by mixing the tea oil and the baking soda in the shaker container. While tea tree oil removes any mold or mildew hanging out on your carpets, baking soda naturally cleans carpets and rugs by working into their fibers and gently lifting dirt while disinfecting.
You can add up to 10 drops of your favorite essential oil for additional scent. But if the tea tree oil is sufficient, then don't. The refresher will still do a wonderful job even without the additional smell. Stir the mixture and cover it with a lid.
Shake the container over the rugs and let it sit for about 20 minutes. Vacuuming afterwards is enough.